Imtech Traffic & Infra’s HR Principles are an important tool for achieving a consistent and fair approach for all areas of human resources throughout the Company. The HR Principles emphasise the Company’s management and measurement criteria and have a direct influence on employees’ job satisfaction. They also give employees a benchmark that will enable them to compare Imtech Traffic & Infra with other employers, both within the sector and the wider market.
Imtech Traffic & Infra has eight HR Principles:
- Mutual trust: expressed through integrity, respect and reliability;
- Personal development: consideration for the development of every employee as the growth of employees leads to the continual development of the company;
- Leadership: constant improvement and development of managers, with particular emphasis on leadership qualities and performance;
- The right people in the right place at the right time: we promote continuous growth and development that is appropriate to the individual’s aspirations and goal, that are complementary to and reflective of, the needs of the Company;
- Employment conditions: Imtech Traffic & Infra’s salary scales are competitive and aimed at personal performance and development with a focus on fairness and flexibility;
- Work safety: health, safety and welfare are core issues for every employee in every function and in every working situation;
- A balance between work, home and leisure: by seeking more flexible working arrangements, to accommodate the changing needs of employees; to enable working lives to be longer, healthier and more flexible.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Imtech Traffic & Infra assumes responsibility for the consequences of its activities and decisions, for its employees and also the associated impact on the environment and society, and is prepared to take responsibility for its actions.